- At Lowry Elementary, we offer a wide range of support services for those students in need of additional assistance with academics and social/emotional development.
Small Group and Individual Academic Support Resources
- Mild Moderate Special Education teachers
- RTI Literacy Intervention teacher
- English as a Second Language teachers
- Reading Intervention with research-based programs, led by a trained teacher
- Math Intervention – led by our trained teacher
Additional Student Support Resources
- School Counselor
- Speech and Language
These resources are available to all students on an as needed basis as identified by the family, teachers/staff and/or the district. The school works with families individually to determine the best approach and services needed.