The Lowry Elementary PTO raises money through a variety of programs and activities to help fund special activities for students and staff. We encourage families to check out these easy ways to give to Lowry Elementary.
No Cost Giving
Several merchants partner with Lowry Elementary to donate a percentage of purchases back to Lowry. These are easy, no-additional cost ways to support Lowry Elementary. We encourage all families to participate in the following:
- Amazon.com – Make all your Amazon purchases through Smile.Amazon.com and Amazon will donate 0.5% of your purchases back to Lowry Elementary. Be sure to designate Lowry Elementary as your selected charity.
- King Soopers – Tie your Sooper Card to Lowry Elementary and all your grocery and gas purchases will result in a donation at no cost to you.
- Go to: www.kingsoopers.com and click “Sign In” in the upper right corner
- Create an Account if you don’t have one. Enter either your Sooper Card # or Alternate ID which is usually your telephone # or whatever you normally type in at the register if you don’t have your card. If you can’t remember your Alternate ID or Soopers # you can create a new one and get a new King Soopers card
- After your account is created click on “My Account” in the upper right, then look on the left side of your Account page and choose “Community Rewards”. Search for “Lowry Elementary PTO” and confirm your selection.
- Safeway – Purchase a $5 re-loadable gift card. All purchases made with the gift card Safeway will donate 3-5% of your purchases back to Lowry Elementary. To purchase a card, contact email@example.com
- Dining for Dollars – Each month Lowry partners with a neighborhood restaurant. A percentage of all sales that night are donated back to Lowry. Past restaurants have included: Chipotle, Noodles and Company, Five Guys Burgers, Walters 303. Check out our family newsletters for this month’s restaurant.
Lowry’s Aviator Fund is a fundraising effort that raises money towards teacher and paraprofessional salaries. The purpose is to enhance every child’s learning experience at Lowry Elementary by providing more opportunities for individualized attention and instruction at the student’s level. Donations are accepted year-round through Colorado Gives. Each December, donations on Colorado Gives Day are even more impactful as the Aviator Fund will receive a boost from the FirstBank $1 Million Incentive Fund, allowing your donation to go even further.